- Table View
- List View
An ideal program for struggling students "Glencoe Algebra: Concepts and Applications" covers all the Algebra 1 concepts. This program is designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics.
Glencoe Algebra: Concepts and Applications includes lessons that will help students prepare for the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills assessed on the Texas state test. This textbook contains a special section of practice problems specifically for the Texas state test.
Algebra: Concepts & Applications, is a comprehensive Algebra 1 program that is available in full and two-volume editions. Algebra: Concepts & Applications uses a clean lesson design with many detailed examples and straightforward narration that make Algebra 1 topics inviting and Algebra 1 content understandable. Volume 1 contains Chapters 1-8 of Algebra: Concepts & Applications plus an initial section called Chapter A. Chapter A includes a pretest, lessons on prerequisite concepts, and a post test. Designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics, the 2006 edition has many new features and support components.<P> Advisory: Bookshare has learned that this book offers only partial accessibility. We have kept it in the collection because it is useful for some of our members. To explore further access options with us, please contact us through the Book Quality link on the right sidebar. Benetech is actively working on projects to improve accessibility issues such as these.
Algebra: Concepts & Applications, is a comprehensive Algebra 1 program that is available in full and two-volume editions. Algebra: Concepts & Applicationsuses a clean lesson design with many detailed examples and straightforward narration that make Algebra 1 topics inviting and Algebra 1 content understandable. Volume 1 contains Chapters 1-8 ofAlgebra: Concepts & Applicationsplus an initial section called Chapter A. Chapter A includes a pretest, lessonson prerequisite concepts, and a posttest. Designed for students who are challenged by high school mathematics, the 2007 edition has many new features and support components.
The book's design is up-to-date as it underlines the real-world applications of Maths as well as its connections to other subjects like science, history and music. The Chapter Projects, Hands-On Labs, and Interdisciplinary Investigations makes the book very useful and interesting to the students.
To help chart their journeys, wise travelers consult a map before they begin. Just as maps lead travelers to their destinations, the script on the next five pages points out the ways that you use the mathematics in this text in you daily lives.
You can find mathematics in all of the subjects you study in school and in your life outside of school.
Textbook on applied math.
This textbook of Glencoe Mathematics Course 1 has unit lessons on Number, Operations, and Statistics, Number and Operations: Decimals and Fractions, Patterns, Relationships, and Algebraic Thinking, Measurement and Geometry, Number, Operations, and Algebraic Thinking.
This book is talked about The Texas Prairies and Lakes region offers a wide range of attractions. Among them is the States Fair of Texas. Located in Dallas, it boasts the 212-foot Texas Star-the tallest Ferris wheel in North America. As with all circles, the ratio of the circumference of the Texas Star to its diameter is a constant, π. You'll learn more about ratios in Chapter 7 and circumference in Chapter 12.
This text contains unit lessons on: Decimals, Algebra, and Statistics, Integers and Algebra, Fractions Proportional Reasoning, and Geometry and Measurement.
Math textbook for teens.
The book helps students prepare for the MEAP test in a structured manner with the grading system included.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.