Small-town Sudoku expert Liza Kelly flies to Los Angeles to appear on TV. But when a celebrity is found dead, she has a far more serious puzzle to solve.
Maiden's Bay is a small, scenic town on the Oregon Coast where citizens get their number fix thanks to Liza Kelly-Sudoku Maven with the Oregon Daily. Her challenging puzzles sharpen the mind, and her deductive skills unravel even the most enigmatic clues. Liza enters a Sudoku tournament in which her old friend and competitor turns up dead. Now, she must think outside the boxes to find a murderer.
The next installment in the exciting Sudoku mystery series featuring puzzle master Liza Kelly... Original Sudoku puzzles included After spending her vacation hiding from the media, Liza returns to find that the town has put her in the running for mayor. She has a feeling that the neighboring county and its dirty political machine are involved. When she turns to an old classmate to find out, she discovers that he's been murdered. A closeted Sudoku fan, he's left behind puzzles that may have hidden clues to what finished him off and who is trying to run Liza into the ground.
With murder and mayhem everywhere she turns, Sudoku maven Liza Kelly knows how the numbers feel-boxed in.<P> Liza is looking forward to the West Coast Sudoku Summit. But from the onset, contestants are being eliminated one by one, and not in the way that she planned-they're dropping dead. With more at stake here than just prize money, Liza must figure out the murderer's pattern, or she'll be the next one down.
Puzzle master Liza Kelly must sharpen her pencil-and her wits-to solve a calculated killing. Second in the Sudoku mystery series--from the author of Death by Sudoku. <P> Taking on the role of publicist puts Liza in the center of the action on the production of the film Counterfeit, where inflated egos and artistic temperaments clash both on set and off. But when one of the film's major players is found dead, Sudoku Maven Liza realizes that the numbers don't quite add up. Now it's up to her to investigate the cast and crew in order to determine just who wrote this death scene.
Sudoku puzzles included! Liza Kelly -- sudoku maven in the small coastal town of Maiden's Bay -- is conducting a class in the most unlikely of locales -- the minimum security wing of the Seacoast Correctional Facility. The students, with far too much time on their hands, are eager for the distraction. And some of them are extremely good at their lessons. Liza is sad to lose her best student, but thrilled that he's being released from prison...until his dead body turns up in her room at the local inn.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.