- Table View
- List View
Starting, owning, or running a successful company can bring personal and financial freedom as well as a profound sense of accomplishment, especially in times of turmoil. In this powerful guide to achieving independence, entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Keith Cameron Smith shares ten crucial principles to help you make the leap from ordinary follower to extraordinary leader, including * Entrepreneurs have an empowering perspective of failure. Employees see failure as bad. Learn to see setbacks not as a form of rejection, but as feedback to help you learn and grow. * Entrepreneurs are solution finders. Employees are problem solvers. Instead of quick fixes, seek out permanent solutions that save time and money. * Entrepreneurs look into the future. Employees look into the past. Choose where you want to go, take consistent steps in that direction, and work toward it relentlessly. Begin building a better future today. Even if you can't start your own business, you can make positive changes right now, in your cubicle or your corner office, by adopting an entrepreneurial spirit. By following Keith Cameron Smith's expert advice, you too can take control of your career and your life, once and for all! Foreword by Sharon Lechter Praise for Keith Cameron Smith's The Top 10 Distinctions between Millionaires and the Middle Class "Everyone can be a millionaire. You just need to know the 10 Distinctions. Learn, use, and study these great distinctions and become a millionaire."--Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of The One Minute Millionaire and Chicken Soup for the Soul "Filled with wisdom and knowledge that leads to freedom and abundance."--Nido R. Qubein, author of Stairway to SuccessFrom the Hardcover edition.
Revealing the knowledge of some of the most successful people on the planet, this title leads readers to the path to becoming both rich and happy. It explains how to develop perseverance and overcome obstacles, embrace change and profit from it, take calculated risks and avoid regrets, and more.
Be a winner in your personal and professional life with this pull-no-punches guide Let's face it: to become a winner in the face of unpredictable times requires hard work and a determined mindset. Winners choose to be winners. Whiners let others control their fate. Which one do you want to be? In The Top Ten Distinctions between Winners and Whiners, Keith Cameron Smith reveals the secrets to becoming a winner in both your professional and personal life. Discover powerful exercises you can start immediately that will make a positive and lasting change in your life. Master the 10 vital principles and move past the status quo and up the ladder Create positive meaning and build relationships Hundreds of top producers from many network marketing companies as well as upper managers from several Fortune 500 companies are using The Top 10 Distinctions between Winners and Whiners to inspire their teams. Take responsibility for your success and steer clear of naysayers and negativity with The Top Ten Distinctions between Winners and Whiners.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.