- Table View
- List View
As you think about retirement, you've got facts to face, planning to do, decisions to make and numbers to crunch. With the experts atThe Wall Street Journalto guide you, you'll learn how to tailor a financial plan for the lifestyle you want. * Answers your biggest question--How big does my nest egg need to be?--by linking it to your particular hopes for how you want to spend your days in retirement * Shows how to translate your dreams and interests into daily activities, whether traveling, opening a business, volunteering or going back to school * Provides a timeline for decisions to make and steps to take ten years, five years and one year before you retire * Offers tips on investing wisely and working with the right financial adviser * Tells you how to maximize your benefits from Social Security and Medicare * Guides you through the intricacies of 401(k)s, IRAs, annuities and other financial tools and resources Today, the average person can expect to spend two decades in retirement--why leave it to chance? For all of its changes and challenges, a well-planned retirement could very well be the best part of your life. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.