- Table View
- List View
Pastor Ken Hutcherson is a candid commentator on the state of the modern church. He says we're living in the midst of the Seven Churches of Revelation right now. The real question for believers today is not, "What does the church think about Jesus?" but rather, "What does Jesus think about His Church?" What does He think about the passion, purity, and priorities of today's believers? Is He pleased? Grieved? Angry? Hutcherson shows how the message contained in Revelation, chapters two and three, is as up-to-date as today's headlines. This dynamic follow-up to Here Comes the Bride is the timely "wake-up call" every church -- and individual -- needs today.From the Trade Paperback edition.
In this paperback release of Here Comes the Bride (formerly titled The Church), Pastor Ken Hutcherson reveals how God's original intention for His church has been distorted under stifling layers of tradition, denominationalism, racism, and fear. Many of today's believers jump from one congregation to another, searching in vain for the "real thing." Hutcherson calls us back to the book of Acts to find a church that's bold, energetic, empowered, and unstoppable. He underlines God's unchanging heart for the church -- and His unchanging will for us to be a people of truth, power, reconciliation, and love.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.