- Table View
- List View
When Gracie's fiancé, Dillian, suddenly walks out of her life without any explanation and then cuts off all lines of communication, she is left devastated and confused. She agonizes over his disappearing act, feeling like she at least deserves to know why. When Gracie finally finds the answer she's been looking for, the truth turns her life upside down. She's been betrayed in the worst way, and not only by Dillian. Now her life may be in jeopardy. Even with the support of her family and friends, Gracie struggles with her emotions. She turns to God to try to weather the storm, but will she be able to find her strength through all the thick, dark clouds?
Under the guidance of the Almighty, Gracie has forgiven former fiance, Dillian, and her best friend Kendra for their past betrayals. Gracie's husband, Marcus, has been a blessing by understanding the relationships and accepting the friendship of the now married Dillian and Kendra. When tragedy strikes one of the young couples, past hurts resurface that need to be resolved, and Gracie's desire to help the other couple threatens her own marriage. Only relationships based on unconditional love and faith will give them the strength to believe in God's will.
Keithe and his wife of fifteen years, Michelle, have not had a good marriage by any stretch of the imagination. It's bad enough that she neglects him, but she's stepped out on him, bringing home STDs. At forty-one, the handsome Houston attorney needs some real love in his life, and he starts to seek it out. Except Michelle knows all too well what he's up to-and even knows things about his potential prospects he doesn't. And now all of a sudden she doesn't want to let go of him, and will smash anyone who tries to come between her and her man. But Michelle is soon left to realize that her own betrayals are much deeper than she would care to believe in this powerful story of righting wrongs and finding peace in the soul.
It's no accident when Kenya Clark gets paired up with Keithe Morgan, the newest member of the divorce support group she leads at their church. The pastor has been trying to get Kenya married off for some time now. Unfortunately, Kenya is still grappling with her past, and she isn't quite ready to enter into something new. Keithe, on the other hand, is recently divorced and ready to move on. He hasn't given up on love; he still believes he'll find a soul mate. When he starts pushing hard to get to know Kenya better, she feels the connection and panics. The only way she knows to distance herself is to start dating his friend. Keithe is puzzled. Why would she choose his friend, whose issues make him far from the most eligible bachelor? When Keithe learns the truth about her past, will he still want to hold on and work toward a future together?Redeemed is about having the strength to accept people right where they are.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.