Textbook of early and classical history
How Older Kids Can Improve Their Writing Skills
Learn literature in a fun way. This book provides interesting poetry, plays, stories and comprehension questions.
Prentice Hall Literature 7th Grade Bronze (New York Penguin Edition)
This is a grade 9 literature book that covers Fiction, Nonfiction, Short Stories, Poetry and Drama, for New Jersey students.
Literature and language arts textbook
This Literature book is set in accordance with Illinois education standards.
Illinois Prentice Hall Literature: Penguin Edition comprises Fiction and Nonfiction, Short Stories, Types of Nonfiction, Poetry, Drama, Themes in American Stories, etc.
The contributing authors guided the direction and philosophy of prentice Hall Literature: Penguin Edition. Working with the development team, they helped to build the pedagogical integrity of the program and to ensure its relevance for today's teacher and students.
Learning about the entire span of World History is no small task. Luckily, your text and its companion Web site-- PHSchool.com--come with a number of important tools to make your study of World History easier and more worthwhile.
Studying the geography of the entire world is a huge task. You can make that task easier by using the five themes of geography: location, regions, place, movement, and human-environment interaction. The themes are tools you can use to organize information and to answer the where, why, and how of geography.
Textbook on the Western Hemisphere, focusing on geography, history and culture.
NIMAC-sourced textbook. <P> Advisory: Bookshare has learned that this book offers only partial accessibility. We have kept it in the collection because it is useful for some of our members. To explore further access options with us, please contact us through the Book Quality link on the right sidebar. Benetech is actively working on projects to improve accessibility issues such as these. There is another version of this book available at: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/733635/
Social studies textbook about Africa
Social studies textbook
Textbook on the geography, history and culture of the Eastern Hemisphere.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.