- Table View
- List View
This new, up-to-date, concise revision guide for the MRCS Part B examination equips candidates with the essential knowledge and armamentarium required to tackle the exam. Written in a model question-and-answer format to aid the breakdown of information, candidates can practise some of the most common exam questions they can expect to face. Including subdivisions on applied surgical science and critical care, anatomy and surgical pathology, surgical skills and patient safety and a section on clinical examinations of the limbs and spine, this guide will increase candidates' confidence in both exam technique and key concepts. MRCS Revision Guide: Limbs and Spine is a concise, handy pocket book; a 'must have' quick reference guide for busy surgical trainees studying for the MRCS examination.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.