- Table View
- List View
Stop kissing my frog!" Love-bugged! Gordo's always been there for Lizzie-a true best friend. But when he starts secretly dating pretty Brooke Baker. everything changes. Now Gordo's making up stupid excuses to ditch Lizzie. He's not sitting with her at lunch, and in science lab he actually leaves her holding a squid. Eeeauww! The whole thing is freaking Lizzie out! Gordo's a frog. not a prince-certainly not boyfriend material. So Brooke must be two-timing him. Lizzie advises Gordo to dump Brooke before he gets hurt. But is Lizzie truly worried about Gordo's feelings-or is she just trying to protect her own?
Kim Possible's best friend Ron isn't the most stylin' guy Kim has ever met. So she doesn't think twice about asking her French hairdresser to give him a cool new do. But when a brand-new Ron emerges, Kim has a whole new set of worries.
The Disney Fairies star in a magical all-new early chapter book series for kids ages 6 to 10-The Never Girls! The smell of salt water, a gust of seabreeze, and the bell-like ringing of a fairy's laugh are the only hints that something magical is happening to Kate, Mia, Lainey, and Gabby. In a blink of an eye, the four friends are whisked out of their ordinary lives to the most wonderful place of all-Never Land, home to fairies, mermaids . . . and now four lost girls. The girls don't want to leave right away, but Queen Clarion and Tinker Bell have figured out a way for them to get home. Will Kate, Mia, Lainey, and Gabby's fantastic adventure end before it's barely begun?
The Disney Fairies star in a magical all-new early chapter book series for kids ages 6 to 10-The Never Girls! It's not fair! Just as they were settling in at Pixie Hollow, Kate, Mia, Lainey, and Gabby have to go home! Tinker Bell says no kids have ever come back to Never Land, but Lainey refuses to believe it. Will she never get to ride a deer through the woods again? And how can she learn the languages of animals without the fairies' help? But even when they leave Never Land, its magic seems to follow them! That mouse in Lainey's kitchen-she's sure it was one of the fairies' dairy mice! Is there some kind of a splinter between the worlds?
Kate, Mia, Lainey, and Gabby are special girls. They know how to travel between their hometown and Never Land--through a broken slat in a backyard fence. But what happens when the fence is repaired . . . with one of the girls stuck on the Never Land side? Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies star in a magical new early chapter book series for girls ages 6-10 The Never Girls!
Gabby is going to be a flower girl in a wedding! But a Never Land fairy hidden in her basket causes big trouble on her big day. Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies star in a magical early chapter book series for girls ages 6 to 9--The Never Girls!
And you thought your family was weird. Polly Winkler's normal life has turned upside down. Her weird neighbors, the Kreeps, are about to become her weird family. Of course, her dad thinks Veronica Kreep will make a wonderful stepmother, but Polly's not so sure. After all, Veronica's idea of a hot meal is roasted snake for dinner! Polly is sure her life will never go back to normal ... and it definitely won't be boring! Read all the Kreepy kapers! Meet the Kreeps #1: There Goes the Neighborhood, Meet the Kreeps #2: The New Step-Mummy, Meet the Kreeps #3: The Nanny Nightmare.
Tink and Terence are good friends. But sometimes Terence, well ... he gets on Tink's last nerve. It seems like he's always in the way. So when Terence accidentally squashes Tink's favorite bowl, her anger flares up, and she lets him have it! But Tink soon realizes that she made a mistake. How can she make it up to Terence? With a bunch of Never blooms: Gold pirate doubloons? Or legendary pixie dust? Tink sets off on an epic quest through Never Land to find the perfect gift for her friend. She's never failed before and she's not about to start now!
Someone has a crush on Lizzie -- Larry Tudgeman, the biggest geek in the universe. When he asks her out, Lizzie says no automatically, and she doesn't feel bad about it. Okay, maybe she does feel about it! But if she goes out with him, she'll be branded a nerd for life. Then again, if she doesn't go out with him, she might be missing out on something special... Plus, Lizzie gets assigned to do a school project with her mortal enemy, Kate Sanders. Can the two ex-best friends put aside their differences and complete the assignment?
Tinker Bell, a pots and pans fairy who loves fixing things, has lost her hammer and now everything she tries to repair goes wrong, but in order to get her talent back she may have to visit a former friend who once hurt her feelings.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.