- Table View
- List View
Agent provocateur Liz Maverick A deadly agent is assigned to prepare an exotic beauty to be the ultimate seductress and perfect spy . . . lessons that will require long hours of personal instruction to perfect her ability to pleasure a man . . . and, ultimately, conquer him. Unrequited Kimberly Dean After years of secret longing for his brother's wife, Tyler rejoices when she is set free and ripe for new love--though it may take a prolonged seduction to convince wary Trista to open herself up to pleasure once more. Victim of Deception Lynn LaFleur When a woman moves into an old house, she is suddenly tantalized by erotic dreams that cause her to shed her every inhibition . . . leaving her vulnerable to the very real, very irresistible ministrations of the man who'd once broken her heart.
Masquerade by Jennifer Probst, Ancient Pleasures by Jess Michaels, Manhunt by Kimberly Dean, Wake Me by Angela Knight, Good Girl Gone Bad by Dominique Sinclair, Aphrodite's Passion by Jess Michaels, White Heat by Leigh Wyndfield, and Summer Lightning by Saskia Walker
In this steamy anthology, three strong, sexy women use their feminine wiles and powerful seduction to claim the men who can satisfy their every desire.... KIMBERLY DEAN, "Fever": Miserable at work with a raging fever, Delia Jenkins is sent home by her handsome, masterful boss. She tries to sleep it off, but hours later she is gently awakened by the arousing caress of her powerful knight in shining armor. Delia is still burning up -- with desire for his passionate, stimulating touch to make her feel better. . . in more ways than one. SUMMER DEVON, "Perfection": After volunteering for a lab experiment gone awry, Bryan Hartigan is irresistible to women. Thanks to a "come and take me" chemical that emanates from his pores, every woman wants his body -- and a group of thugs want the million-dollar essence it exudes. While on the run from relentless stalkers, Bryan meets Allie, a sweet, sensual waitress whose luscious curves he can't resist -- and who may be the antidote to his alluring curse. MICHELLE M. PILLOW, "Taming Him": Driving alone one night, Maggie Stewart sees an alien spaceship and can't believe her eyes. When a gorgeous, hard-bodied stud named Vladei emerges and kidnaps Maggie, intoxicating her with his euphoric aura and chiseled features, she is utterly confused and tempted at the same time. Once she's aboard the ship, Vladei treats her like a queen, showering her with enticing pleasures and unrequited passion -- until she will do anything to be his.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.