- Table View
- List View
Lady Maura Daventry has been forced to endure the condemnation and whispered speculation of society ever since the murder of her scandalous mother. But when Maura inadvertently discovers that the wrong person might have been held responsible for the crime, she sets out to find answers by teaming up with Gabriel Sutcliffe, Earl of Hawksley, the one man who could prove to be a threat to her vulnerable heart: the devilishly handsome and dangerously seductive son of the very man once accused of her mother's death...
It takes a thief to catch a thief...and one kiss to steal a heart. For one brief moment, Lady Emily Knight knew what heaven was when she shared a soul-searing kiss with Peter. But a penniless youth schooled in the London streets cannot love a beautiful heiress--so he vanished, leaving Emily heartbroken . . . Now a formidable Bow Street Runner, Peter returns to hunt down an elusive thief who's been preying on the Oxfordshire wealthy--even though his mission must inevitably reunite him with the sensuous beauty who haunts his dreams and whose taste still lingers on his lips. But as tantalizing embraces enflame their passion once more, will Emily's knowledge of the thief's true identity transform desire into distrust and impassioned lovers into dangerous adversaries?
Deirdre Wilks, the infamous Viscountess Rotherby, is shunned by the ton, who whisper behind closed doors of her shadowy past. And now every hope she harbors of repairing her reputation is at risk when a desperate, dashing gentleman comes to her for aid. He has heard the rumors . . . but fearing for his sister, vanished somewhere in London's disreputable corners, Lord Tristan Knight must seek help from the mysterious beauty. Although her intentions are cloaked, Deirdre's warm heart and enchanting face are more befitting an angel than a sinner. And soon, Tristan realizes he can never relinquish this bold and remarkable woman. Yet Deirdre must guard a secret -- a shocking truth that, once revealed, could destroy the passionate love he has brought into her life.
What woman could resist such a passionate protector as Royce Grenville, Viscount Stonehurst? Certainly not I, Lady Aimee Daventry. Ten years ago, I was the sole witness to my mother's scandalous murder. Now the memory of that fateful day has begun to haunt my dreams. And only I can finally bring the fiend to justice . . . if he doesn't find me first. With my life in grave danger, Royce is only too willing to watch over me. The last time I saw Royce I was just a girl. I was drawn to him even then, though he returned from war with dark secrets of his own. I've sworn that nothing will keep me from avenging my mother . . . but with my desire for the devastatingly handsome Royce raging out of control, how can I resist the perfect seduction?
Kimberly Logan begins an enthralling new series about the three Daventry sisters who grapple with a deep mystery--each book in the trilogy unveils more clues--and the sexy heroes who love them. Lady Jillian Daventry is a woman on a mission. Tormented by the murder of her beloved mother, she has spent the past four years using her amateur sleuthing skills to secretly aid Bow Street in solving some of their most baffling cases in the hopes that she might eventually find the person responsible. When Mr. Connor Monroe, a self-made man who has risen from poverty in the rookeries of London, comes to her with a murder mystery of his own, she believes she might have finally stumbled across the lead she has been looking for. Connor's case seems to be somehow linked to her own, and she is determined to get to the bottom of circumstances, even if it means working with the most infuriating, most maddening, most attractive man she has ever met.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.