- Table View
- List View
At long last, a knitting book thats certifiably hip. Aimed at the rapidly growing new generation of knitters, Knitting Pretty offers up 30 smart-looking projects presented in language ordinary human beings can understand. Perfect for the beginner, the user-friendly basics section features step-by-step illustrations and instructions for everything the knitter on the make needs to know. The unique patterns-from cozy caps, scarves, and mittens, to pillow covers, kooky sock puppets, and even a paperweight-come with easy-to-follow instructions, helpful diagrams, and beautiful full-color photographs of the finished projects. From quick and easy projects to somewhat grander endeavors for the more experienced, Knitting Pretty makes it a pleasure to whip up warm and woolly masterpieces.
So long, bulky pattern books! Farewell, crinkled photocopies! Knitting to Go makes it a cinch to knit in trains, planes, and automobiles, at church, at school, bellied up to the bar . . . wherever you find your crafty self. Inside this ebook you'll find 25 patterns that run the gamut from chic (Circle Wrap or Mohair Hoodie) to gifty (Baby Blocks and the Men's Sweater) to homey (Cozy Throw Blanket and Chenille Pillow). Each pattern is easy to use, with step-by-step directions and a beautiful color photograph of the finished project.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.