- Table View
- List View
REA's Total Solution for the GED® Test - Your Path to Success on the GED® Get Ready for the GED® with REA's GED® Total Solution Book + Online features: - Content 100% aligned with the new 2014 GED® Test - In-depth reviews for all four GED® test sections - New question types-samples of drag-and-drop, hot-spot, drop-down, and more - Online diagnostic exams with instant feedback-to focus your study - Hundreds of practice questions and examples - 2 full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations We know you'd like to get started with college and your career. That's why REA has developed this comprehensive guide to help you pass the GED® test. Created by a team of GED® experts, this all-inclusive product will help you get one step closer to your GED® diploma. Four online diagnostic tests--one for each test section, are your first steps to passing the GED® test. Your online score reports pinpoint where you're strongest and where you need to focus your study to help improve your score. Comprehensive review covers all 4 GED® test sections--Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies. Plus, our math expert helps you get acquainted with the GED® test's on-screen calculator. Proven study plan--REA's focused content and practical advice have helped millions succeed on their exams. With our step-by-step plan, you can pass the GED® test and be on your way to academic and professional advancements. Two full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 PDF download)--balanced to include every type of question you can expect on the actual GED® test. Plus, each test provides practice for the new question types, including drag-and-drop, hot-spot, and more. If you're taking the new 2014 GED® test, REA has your Total Solution!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.