- Table View
- List View
In Regency England, there is a world ruled by feral passion and forbidden desire--a world where every fantasy is realized as four brothers take their women to rapturous new heights of carnal bliss. . . The Ursus brothers are descended from a Viking clan whose ancestors doomed them to a life of all-consuming sensual urges. Haunted by their insatiable hunger, each brother knows that only one thing can tame their wild yearnings: claiming the heart and soul of the woman who is his destiny. . . Surrounded by an aura of danger and driven by his unshakeable instincts, each brother knows immediately when hes encountered the right woman, and they immediately instruct them in the art of giving and receiving pleasure. But once these women get their first sizzling taste of raw, abandoned ecstasy, they only want more and more. . . Praise for Lacy Danes and What She Craves. . . "Surpassed my expectations. . . Danes has turned up the heat to make these stories truly blazing. " --Just Erotic Romance Reviews "A wickedly wonderful read. Danes keeps your eyes glued to the pages with her lush and lavish sensuality. " --Sunny, author of Mona Lisa Blossoming "Daness debut effort is definitely what readers crave! Steamy and well-written. . . readers will be looking for more from this talented new author. " --Romantic Times "Goes where angels fears to tread. Follow if you dare. " --Pam Rosenthal Warning! This is a REALLY HOT book. (Sexually Explicit) Lacy Danes made a New Years resolution to write a hot, historical romance. A year and a half later, she achieved her goal. She lives in Seattle, Washington, where besides writing she enjoys horseback riding, gardening, and savoring a good glass of wine while watching the world go by.
Her lover's gift--a unique erotic toy--was accompanied by an invitation: Wear this gift and meet me on the trail at dusk. Following his direction, she wore no bra or panties under her hiking outfit. As they entered the woods, the anticipation was more than she could bear. Soon their game would begin--dominant man in control of his spirited woman--and she would glory in the intoxicating thrill of submission.
Naughty Bits is the first-ever compilation of breath-hitching, leg-crossing, pulse-quickening short erotic fiction from the editors of SPICE BRIEFS. Penned by some of the genre's best authors, including Megan Hart, Delilah Devlin, Jodi Lynn Copeland, Kimberly Kaye Terry and Sarah McCarty, these fifteen provocative, flirty, haunting-but always arousing-erotic encounters may be brief, but each one is guaranteed to be the naughtiest part of your day!
Cupid is hot to trot! One fateful weekend at a country estate, a beautiful, well-bred widow is caught between a rock and a very hard place when she must choose between two deliciously irresistible lovers...in Lacy Danes's seductive tale of courtship À la mode, Torn Desires. Long-distance lovers Edie and Ty are counting the hours until their scorching Valentine's Day reunion, each titillating the other with steamy letters describing their erotic journeys. And getting there is definitely half the fun in Megan Hart's wickedly wild Get There. Eternal damnation has its perks-especially for a voluptuous succubus who is about to receive a very special, very hot Valentine's Day "gift" from her demon lover...in Jackie Kessler's ode to paranormal passion, Hell Is Where the Heart Is. London's most irresistible rake has one week to prevent the woman he loves from marrying another. And he plans to do so by adeptly employing his most well-practiced arts-seduction...sensation...and erotic love-in Jess Michaels's sumptuous feast of juicy Regency romance, By Valentine's Day.
Theyre powerful, sensual men who are on the prowl, looking for the perfect mate-- a woman willing to embrace adventure beyond the imagination, and explore her wildest, most uninhibited side. . . "Chanku Journey" by Kate Douglas Jacob, Baylor, and Shannon are an ancient sensual race of shapeshifters known as the Chanku. Now as these pack-mates journey to a special wedding celebration for Tia and Lucien on the beach in San Francisco, their stories of secret, feral power and scorching eroticism will ignite your most alluring fantasies as well as a hunger that demands sweet satisfaction. . . "Kiss of the Dragon" by Lacy Danes Chester Shields is much more than the sexy guy in the next cubicle--hes a member of a sacred race of powerful, mysterious dragons. Nora is not so sure what to make of the erotic mind games Chesters playing. But hes exposing her deepest desires--and leading her into a world of sensual pleasure that defies explanation. . . "Winters Kiss" by Morgan Hawke Big game photographer Kasi Stewart returns to the mountains of Japan in search of a mysterious tiger that saved her during a snowstorm when she was a child. In his remote cabin, Yuki Shirotora, descended from a nearly extinct line of White Tigers, leads Kasi into his exotic world of untamed sensuality. . . WARNING! This is a REALLY HOT book. Explicit sex.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.