- Table View
- List View
"Finally, a real-world guide to help release your inner vixen! The characters in my urban erotic tales could pick up some hot techniques from Let's Get It On!" -Noire, bestselling author of Thug-A-Licious and Candy Licker "Juicy, mouth-watering, steamy, fun, and oh so sweet it's guaranteed to turn up the heat. " -Mary B. Morrison, author of When Somebody Loves You Back Take your "sex game" to the next level with these sensual but practical tips from radio host and relationship diva LaDawn Black. Covering the romantic to the racy, longtime lovers to hot hookups, this how-to erotic manual is for anyone with the urge to charge up his or her libido and make sex every bit as fun and fulfilling as it should be. Filled with candid anecdotes, listener Q&As from the listeners of her radio show, and sexual arsenal builders, LaDawn Black takes readers on a seductive journey, pillow talking about * personal grooming that'll drive your man wild * perfecting the art of oral sex * the best bedroom props and toys * sexy talk and fantasy play * exploring taboos * sexual hot spots * sensual scents With no topic off-limits, and no story too intimate to share, Let's Get It On is the only book that will give you the confidence and the skill to take your sex life to the sizzling heights you may have only dreamed about. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Tired of hearing (and believing) the lies that the media and your own sister friends keep feeding you: that good black love is an impossibility, that all the best men are either married, gay, or sell out on their own kind? If so, it's time to get stripped. Welcome to the best and most practical relationship advice you'll ever receive. . . . Host of "The Love Zone," Baltimore's #1 urban radio relationship show, LaDawn Black has made it her mission to enlighten her African American sisters on finding and keeping quality black men. Stripped Bare is the blueprint of that mission: a relationship guide that, unlike any other, asks you-a smart, modern woman- to take inventory of your own life in order to land the man of your dreams. Leave the blame and the baggage behind. This take-charge manifesto shows you how to be the kind of person who'll attract the men that you deserve. With these twelve proven truths that LaDawn and her own friends have put to the test, you'll challenge self-defeating ways of thinking and living and position yourself for enduring love. From letting go of the past and gaining a sense of fun to living for you and breaking the girlfriend chain (those negative friends who keep you and your expectations low), Stripped Bare lays out the tools you'll need-and the directions for how to use them to your greatest romantic advantage. Filled with personal anecdotes that illustrate each truth, this wise, amusing, and candid guide will help you break the cycle of dead-end relationships (hint: it's a whole lot easier than you realized) and embrace that sexy, loving guy who's always been within your reach.
MANY CULTURES * ONE WORLDIn her highly anticipated fiction debut, LaDawn Black shares an irresistibly seductive collection of erotic tales that is sure to tease your imagination in the most unexpected and titillating ways.High maintenance chick looking for her next benefactor. Wants the best and can give the best. Only men that are already what they aspire to be need to reply. TS6235I love cheaters. Hitched women are my passion. Looking for a wife to play with. Fun and games with an erotic spin are my specialty. TS210These are just a sampling of the "Hot Sheet" personal ads running in TEASE, a Baltimore newspaper. In this inhibition-free zone, anyone and everyone can let out their inner freak and find ravishing, willing partners. From a divorcée who moves to a quaint seaside town and generates heat with a man half her age to two strangers who generate a lustful charge by letting passerbys watch them get it on in the park at night, every one of these steamy stories pushes boundaries, exposes taboos, and inspires pulse-pounding excitement-to both to those inhabiting them and those reading them. With a provocative ad opening each delicious chapter, Tease dares to answer the question we've all asked while taking a voyeuristic ride through the personals: Who would do that? In these pages you might discover that the hottest fantasy belongs to you.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.