- Table View
- List View
"God loved us so much he wanted us to always be with him too. That's why God knew he'd need to give us Easter." As Little Cub celebrates Easter with Papa, Mama, and her brother and sister, she begins to ask her papa questions about this very special day of the year. Papa lovingly explains God's plans for his children, while taking Little Cub on a memorable walk through her stunning Arctic world, and he shares how Easter came about in clear, simple terms that even the littlest cubs can understand.
As the sun rises on her snow-covered world, Little Cub wonders aloud..."What is heaven like?"With tender words, her Papa describes a wonderful place, free of sadness and tears, where God warmly welcomes his loved ones after their life on earth is over. Little Cub and Papa spend the day wandering their beautiful, invigorating arctic world while she asks all about God's home: How do we get to heaven? Will we eat there? Will I get to see you in heaven? Papa patiently answers each question, assuring her that..."Heaven will be full of everything good."This gentle story provides satisfying answers for a young child's most difficult questions about what happens after this life, inviting "little cubs" to find comfort in knowing that God Gave Us Heaven.Also available:God Gave Us YouGod Gave Us TwoGod Gave Us Christmas
Little Cub's trip to a special museum exhibit, "Bears Around the World," sparks a flurry of questions from the young polar bear who is just beginning to learn about life beyond her North Pole home. As Mama Bear shares with her about the different types of places that God has put the various types of bears, with their different kinds of fur and food, Little Cub begins to wonder: Why didn't God make us all the same? With Mama's loving guidance, Little Cub is taught to see the vastness of God's wonderful creation; His abilities as an amazing, inventive Creator; His desire for us to care for our world, and especially the important lesson that... "Every bear has a special place in God's great, big world." This adorable story offers young children who are discovering their place in God's big world an opportunity to learn about the wonder of diversity, the gift of creativity, the importance of caring for His gifts, and how each child-each creation-is special to God. Also Available: God Gave Us YouGod Gave Us TwoGod Gave Us ChristmasGod Gave Us HeavenGod Gave Us LoveGod Gave Us So Much - a limited three book treasuryFrom the Hardcover edition.
Now that Mama polar bear has another baby in her tummy, Little Cub is bursting with curiosity. "Why do we need a new baby?" she asks. "If we don't like the new baby, can we send it back?" "Will you forget me when the new baby comes?"Gently and lovingly, Mama and Papa assure their firstborn that the new baby is a gift from God they want very much, just as Little Cub was-and still is. "God gave us you. Now he's given us two!"The winsome sequel to God Gave Us You, God Gave Us Two playfully affirms a child's uniqueness and place in the family and helps little ones accept, appreciate, and love their new siblings.
When a charming polar bear cub climbs into bed one night, she asks her Mama a very important question--one that little "human cubs" often wonder about, too: "Where did I come from?"As Mama bear tucks her youngest cub under the quilts, she gently, tenderly, and reassuringly communicates the message loving parents everywhere (bears and non-bears alike) want their little ones to hear: "We wanted you very, very much, and we are so very glad because--God gave us you." Perfect for bedtime, naptime, storytime or anytime, God Gave Us You provides a valuable opportunity to build children's self-esteem every day and assure each one that he or she truly is a welcomed, precious, and treasured gift from the Lord. Also available in the God Gave Us series:God Gave Us TwoGod Gave Us ChristmasGod Gave Us HeavenGod Gave Us LoveGod Gave Us So MuchFrom the Hardcover edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.