- Table View
- List View
OUT OF THE SHADOWS... Sarah Harper gasped when she saw the rugged lawman on the porch of her bed-and-breakfast. She didn't know his last name, but for three years his blue eyes had haunted her. She saw them every night in her dreams--and every morning, twinkling in her toddler's face.... Jake Russell sought only a roof over his head and a warm bed. He never expected it to be her roof...or her bed. But Sarah had a hold on him, and he couldn't turn his back on her. Not when he suspected she was in danger--and that her child was his child, too....
WAY OUT WEST INHERITED: ONE RANCH...AND ONE SEXY COWBOY Pampered city girl Catherine "Casey" Marshall never dreamed she'd be setting foot in a honky-tonk bar outside Comfort, Montana. But suddenly, all that stood between her and poverty was Jess Dalton's ranch. The lean, rugged rancher was somewhere in this sea of humanity, and she meant to find him. Unfortunately, Jess Dalton found her first. And once he learned that Casey Marshall intended to relieve him of his birthright, the gentlemanly cowboy lost a lot of his manners. Nothing would stand in the way of his hanging on to the Brokenstraw Ranch--not even an irresistible princess like Casey. And so the rawhide rancher set out to teach his lady landlord a lesson....
WAY OUT WEST THE HELL-RAISER AND THE PREACHER'S DAUGHTER Ross Dalton had always been trouble--the kind a "good girl" like Maggie Bristol should stay away from. But she'd never been able to get that across to her heart. And it seemed as if nothing had changed, even though she was the law in the part of Montana now, and he was a suspected thief. Ross had become a sinfully seductive man--and Maggie still ached for him. Now she longed to prove to this town--and to him--that Ross Dalton was a better man than anyone knew.... Because there's nothing like a cowboy.
Hiding from the past, jumping at shadows... Welcome to Jenna Harper's life ever since her ex decided murder was the way to punish her for moving on. Yet Jenna survived-and continuous survival means eluding her attacker: no unnecessary risks, no credit cards and definitely no men. But despite her cautiousness, Jenna can't deny her attraction to Beau Travis, the rugged carpenter fixing up her B and B. Neither can she ignore the recent mishaps that could blow her cover. Are the two connected? A troublemaker in high school, Beau was never the dependable type. Is he a suitor or a suspect?The answer could mean her life.
HOMETOWN HUNK SOLD. . . ;TO EX-GIRLFRIEND!At the charity auction, Kristin Chase outbid Wisdom's gossip circle for a date with Zach Davis-the only man she'd ever loved. She told herself she pitied him, standing on that stage and facing the leering crowd. No, he had no effect on her whatsoever, not even when he came to her rescue as her livelihood went up in smoke-or now, the way he whisked her to his beach house and made hot love to her under a starry sky. She and Zach had a bitter history, but history repeated itself for a reason. This time, Kristin had to find out just what the handsome bachelor had in mind. . . ;!
The Gold Star serial killer is back. And this time, ex-cop or not, private investigator Cole Blackburn isn't letting the psychopath get away with murder. Two years ago the case cost him his job and the love of Margo McBride, his former fiancée. But when Cole returns to the small town to solve the case and move on with his life, Margo is the new chief of police. She claims she doesn't need his help. Until the killer sends her a chilling note and Margo is marked for murder. Cole won't let anything--or anyone--make him lose her again.
Danger in the darkness The prowler on the construction site of her new camp didn't frighten Rachel Patterson...at first. Fear comes when her home is torched- and worsens when a body is unearthed on the campgrounds. Someone's trying to cover up a murder, and if Rachel can identify the intruder, she might be the only witness. Her neighbor, Wildlife Conservation Officer Jake Campbell, is determined to keep the lovely widow safe. But when a misunderstanding separates the pair, their distance risks more than the growing feelings between them. It leaves Rachel alone and unguarded, which could be just the chance the killer needs...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.