- Table View
- List View
"Honey, I'm too tired" may sound like just another excuse-but for millions of American women, it's simply the truth. They may settle for no sex at all or the obligatory "I'd better do this for my marriage" sex-often to the detriment of their relationships. In this guide, Dr. Laurie B. Mintz shows women how to bring their libido back to life-and put the passion back into their lives. Mintz, a psychologist and sex expert, has been there, both personally and professionally. She shares her own story, as well as the stories of her many clients, as she puts forward her foolproof five-step plan designed to excite and energize even the weariest of stressed-out women. Complete with case studies and exercises, this sex-cure-in-a-book is all readers need to feel strong, sexy, and sensual again!, shame, resentment, and the loss of sexual desire! Dr. Mintz provides information and guidance in a conversational tone that is honest, humorous, and straightforward. Without a doubt, I am recommending it to my clients, colleagues, friends and relatives!" --Melba Vasquez, Ph.D., ABPP, Independent Practice, Austin, TexasMember, American Psychological Association (APA) Board of DirectorsPast President, APA Society of Counseling Psychology, APA Society for the Psychology of Women, and Texas Psychological Association "A Tired Woman's Guide to Passionate Sex should be required reading for all tired women who want to rekindle their sexual desire - and men who want to support them. Basing her work in the best available science, Mintz uses her years of experience as a sex therapist and as a woman to give detailed and wise advice." --Janet Hyde, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology and Women's Studies, University of Wisconsin; Past President, Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality; Past President, APA Division for the Psychology of Women; Author of Understanding Human Sexuality "Dr. Mintz takes the woman by the hand and guides her through specific exercises to enhance her sensual and sexual experiences with her partner. A good read for all women who are tired and multitasking." --Beverly Whipple, Ph.D.Professor Emerita, Rutgers University; Co-author of The Science of Orgasm (2006) and The Orgasm Answer Guide (2009)
Psychologist and sex expert Dr. Laurie B. Mintz shows women how to bring their libido back to life - and put the passion back into their lives - with a five-step plan designed to excite and energize even the weariest of stressed-out women.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.