- Table View
- List View
Part of the five-book Essentials for the Pre-GED Student series, Spelling Essentials reviews the fundamentals for students like you who need extra help with their spelling skills. There is both a pretest and a posttest to determine your strengths and weaknesses. The lessons are written in an easy-to-read format, and this unique guide is sure to help you gain the skills you need to prepare for the GED.
From the Book jacket: Knowing how to study is important if you want to do your best in school. Super Study Skills: The Ultimate Guide to Tests and Studying has the helpful tips all students need to become more successful. Super Study Skills will show you how to * Study smarter to get the grades you want * Take tests with confidence * Get organized * Use your time more efficiently * Take great notes * Improve your reading comprehension * Reduce test jitters Plus Super Study Skills offers tips for taking specific kinds of tests, including true/false, essay, multiple choice, and more. Whether you are preparing for a standardized test, getting ready for a classroom quiz, or trying to improve your grades, Super Study Skills can help you reach your goals.
The key to test-taking success is practice. Ultimate Word Success prepares students who are studying for the PSAT, SAT, ACT, GED, and other standardized tests by providing scores of entertaining and engaging vocabulary-building exercises.
A great way to have fun while building your vocabulary.
A great way to build your vocabulary while having fun.
This can help you sharpen your vocabulary skills for standardized tests.
The perfect way for standardized test takers to sharpen their vocabulary skills.
A great way to have fun while building vocabulary.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.