- Table View
- List View
Ryan Porter is a sculptor, and beneath his callused hands, even the most rigid metals bend to his will. So, too, does his girlfriend Megan-a confident, strong woman who delights in submitting to Ryan's dominance in the bedroom.Megan is a Mountie, and she's spent the past few years in the Arctic following her career dreams. Family obligations kept Ryan at home, but their love survived the distance thanks to several hot visits. A Mountie always gets her man, and Megan is bound and determined to keep Ryan.Now Megan's with Ryan for the holidays...but how long will this visit last? She's always been willing to do anything Ryan desires, but will he finally tell her that all he needs for Christmas is her?34,000 words
I'll be home for Christmas...to fulfill all your dreams.This holiday, a Mountie is determined to get her man. A widow finds a fireman who ignites her passions again. And two men unsure of their commitment discover a happily ever after-and a blindfold-under their tree. No matter your desires, this collection of three shorts is bound to treat you to all the joys of the season.Edited by Angela James, this anthology includes:I Need You for Christmas by Leah BraemelBreath on Embers by Anne CalhounWish List by K.A. MitchellStories also available for purchase separately.99,000 words
Book one of The Grady LegacyLosing his father was hard enough, but now Ben Grady must face the fact that he and his brother may not be sole owners of their beloved ranch. To protect his family's legacy, he's forced to rely on the legal prowess of the woman who stars in his erotic fantasies: Allie O'Keefe. Ben's never forgotten the illicit encounter they shared fifteen years ago-or forgiven himself for letting her go.Allie thought she'd moved beyond the scandal that cost her Ben in the past. But working so closely with the seductive rancher arouses the wild child within the cautious woman she's become. Though she tries to keep business and pleasure separate, Allie soon gives in to temptation, and discovers Ben's sensual skills surpass even her X-rated memories...Allie has every intention of leaving Bull's Hollow forever after her investigation is complete. But there are a few complications. Not the least of which is that while saving the ranch, Allie's lost her heart.97,000 words
Forced to marry a man she just met, Sarah McLeod clings to the hope that she' ll finally find the love and acceptance she' s always craved. Her tenuous dreams of a happy life on the frontier are in danger of being dashed by the one thing she can' t change-her husband' s love for another man.Jackson Kellar' s determined to do right by his bride, yet he' s torn between his newfound love for Sarah and his still-burning desire for Nate. Ranch owner Nate Campbell loves them both. He hates to see Jackson' s loyalties so divided, and doesn' t want Sarah hurt either. How can they fix the tangled mess they find themselves in? Nate suggests a possible solution-a permanent threesome. With the open frontier closing in around them, is Nate' s solution their path to happiness-or will others destroy what they' ve found together?48,000 words
Thanks to her cheating ex-husband and her thieving brother, all horse breeder Nikki Kimball has left is a bruised heart, an overdrawn bank account and an empty home. When sex-on-legs Dillon Barnett and his brooding foster-brother Brett Anderson start showing more than just neighborly attention, Nikki is intrigued. . . and a little gun-shy. Dillon and Brett have a history; back in high school, the two friends fought a bitter battle over Nikki. Now, ten years later, Brett still longs to be the man in Nikki's life, but he's determined to stand back and let Dillon win Nikki's heart. Society says Nikki must choose between the two men she loves. Is Nikki strong enough to break all the rules in order to find happiness?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.