Eden is dying. For real, this time. She is crumbling to ash, and an unnatural plague is ravaging mortals and immortals alike. With both Heaven and Hell out to destroy her, Eden can no longer tell the difference between good and evil. Friends become enemies. And enemies are everywhere. But don't underestimate Eden. She'll fight for her life, for the lives of those she loves, and for every life she has ever touched. She'll fight for revenge. For redemption. For--just maybe--the chance to be mortal again. Everything began with forbidden love. What will be sacrificed at the bitter end? The dramatic conclusion to Leah Clifford's dark, alluring trilogy of life, death, and epic love
Eden saved Az. She fought and sacrificed and won him back from the most evil of evils. Now is the time for happily-ever-afters, right? Not so fast. A boy-even an angel-is hardly the solution to Eden's problems. She's still caught between life and death, still cursed to spread poison with her touch. She's lost one best friend and another is quickly unraveling. And now something is happening to the mortals. Something very, very bad. What happens in the dark spaces? The ones between life and death, love and hate, betrayal and redemption, sanity and delusion. Or good and evil. Eden is about to find out. The riveting sequel to A Touch Mortal
Eden didn't expect Az. Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick-up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings. Yeah. So long, happily-ever-after. Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven. She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else's game. Her heart is her own. And that's only the beginning of the end.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.