Welcome to the world's smallest circus-starring the Tender Tiny Peas-in this charming, one-of-a-kind fantasy that reveals there can be much more to a child's dinnertime than meets the adult eye. This is the perfect book for every parent who has ever tried to get a toddler to eat and every toddler who has refused.
Is your baby hungry or tired? Does she have a tummy ache or does he just need a diaper change? It's easy to know when you and your baby learn to sign together.Studies show that babies who sign develop increased vocabularies, experience less frustration, and begin to speak earlier. These short stories, playful pictures, and clear instructions are practical for parents and fun for older siblings. Let's Sign! is designed to help you more fully enjoy mealtime, playtime, bedtime, and other daily activities with the baby in your life.
This world, decides Nicholas, is too noisy for him. Time to take a trip. He packs a snack, puts on his suit, and takes off . . . to the utterly quiet craters and vast deserts of the distant moon. In this utterly charming picture book, the allure of space travel and the longing for peace and quiet entice a young boy to take his space rocket to the moon for a picnic.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.