Discover how to gauge your online success based on social media metricsWith so many social media monitoring and measurement tools available, it can be overwhelming to figure out which tool is right for you when it comes to calculating the success of your social media marketing efforts. This fun and friendly guide helps you determine which tool will serve you best for understanding your online audience.You'll learn to sift through all the information available about social media monitoring and metrics so that you can listen to what is being said about your business, read your analytic dashboard, understand what metrics mean for you, calculate your return on investment (ROI), and apply your findings to future social media marketing campaigns.Helps you wade through the plethora of social media monitoring and metrics to discover what elements are most applicable to your needsExplains the meaning behind the social media metrics tools so that you can understand how to make those results work for youShares examples of how to calculate both the financial and non-financial return on investment of your social media effortsIncludes real-world case studies that demonstrate how small and large businesses are using social media metricsWith this helpful book by your side, you will learn how to understand the information you acquire regarding your social media marketing efforts and then put that information to work for your business.
Twitter can boost your business and marketing efforts, and this guide shows you howTwitter, the simple-to-use microblogging service, offers immense benefits for businesses and organizations. Fire departments, political candidates, and C0EOs have used Twitter to share up-to-the-minute information. Laura Fitton, maybe better known by her Twitter handle - @Pistachio, has more than 10,000 followers on Twitter, and gives presentations on how to use Twitter to build business and personal opportunity. She's joined by Michael Gruen and Leslie Poston to share Twitter expertise in this easy-to-follow guide.You'll discover how to get set up on Twitter, build a follower list, and find a voice for your tweets. Then you'll learn to use third party tools to link Twitter to other sites and incorporate it into business communication models. This book coversThe basics of signing up and creating tweetsFollowing other users and adding followers to your own tweetsMastering the "Twecosystem"-the tools that tie Twitter to many other Web applications, including mobile devicesStrategies for enhancing business communication, marketing, and networking opportunities with TwitterTwitter For Dummies gets you up and running on this hot communications tool the fun and easy way.
Learn all the things you can do with Twitter!Make new friends, promote a product or service, build a fan base, raise funds for your favorite charity, and be part of the hottest trend around! Let these experts teach you Twitter shorthand, show you how to sign up, help you follow and be followed, and start you on the road to tweet success.Open the book and find:How to locate people to followTips for a good usernameWays to condense your message to 140 characters or lessAdvice on sprucing up your profileThe ins and outs of Twetiquette
A fully updated guide to the how and why of using Twitter. The fastest-growing social network utility sports new features, and they're all covered in this how-to guide. This book shows you how to join them and why you should.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.