- Table View
- List View
Hooked on Phonics. Detective Dog is looking for a lost kitten and finds a ghost!
No one seems to understand Amy. Her mother wants her to wear frilly pink dresses. Her teacher thinks she's got a bad attitude. And all the girls in her class are just too giggly and silly for her. Amy's just about decided that sixth grade's going to be a bust. Then she and her friend Anthony come up with the best idea ever to hit Southside Elementary! They're going to put together a yearbook that shows the whole school the way it really is. The yearbook is such a great idea, though, that soon everyone wants to help with it. And that's the one thing Amy did not have in mind. How can Amy keep the yearbook project to herself? Is it worth it to give the other kids a chance? If she doesn't, seventh grade could be pretty lonely. ...
While HOP Companion Books can be used independently, this series of books has been designed as a supplement to Level 1 of the Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read program. Find out what a pig likes to do.
The Quints are five adorable, identical little babies born to loving families everywhere. Join each special set of Quints in their "Adventures for 5" and see what happens when every little thing they do is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times the fun!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.