- Table View
- List View
Limbaugh, a nationally syndicated columnist and a political commentator, shows how federal law was politicized and precedents were set for a legal war against the rule of law and the traditional civil liberties of the US during the Clinton administration, beginning with Clinton's appointment of Janet Reno as attorney general. The author is brother of radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh. Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Limbaugh issues a damning indictment of President Barack Obama for encroaching upon and stripping of individual and sovereign rights of Americans.
When it comes to our prosperity, our freedom tradition, and our constitutional government, President Barack Obama has been the great destroyer - knocking down the free-market economy and principles of limited government that have made America the envy of the world. So argues David Limbaugh in his blockbuster new book, The Great Destroyer. In this highly-anticipated sequel to his #1 New York Times bestseller, Crimes Against Liberty, Limbaugh unveils the reality behind the administration's rhetoric and makes the case that the Obama administration is a real and present danger to America's future. The Great Destroyer shows how President Obama has unleashed a series of unchecked attacks on every aspect of America's way of life. Citing detailed examples, Limbaugh exposes the administration's reckless use of executive orders, unprecedented recess appointments, and shameful groveling to foreign leaders. In The Great Destroyer you'll learn: The true costs of Obama's crony capitalism scandals - it's even worse than you think; How Obama spends our economy into oblivion while relentlessly demonizing those who try to stop the bleeding; How the Obama administration has repeatedly, almost systematically, violated the Constitution to achieve its goals; How the Obama administration has empowered shadowy unelected bureaucrats to determine how we live, and the successes they already have in doing that; and much more. Devastating and compelling, there is no more comprehensive indictment of the Obama administration as it seeks re-election than The Great Destroyer. It is a book that every American worried about the future of our country must read.
Persecution -- that's the name for it. Tolerance might be the highest virtue in our popular culture, but it doesn't often extend to Christians these days. Christians are increasingly being driven from public life, denied their First Amendment rights, and even actively discriminated against for their beliefs. In this relentless exposé of political correctness run amok, best-selling author David Limbaugh rips apart the liberal hypocrisy that condones selective mistreatment of Christians in the mainstream media, Hollywood, our schools and universities, and throughout our public life. In Persecution you'll enter the hotly contested battle for the soul of our public schools. Here are appalling -- but true -- stories of how anti-Christian social engineers not only prohibit school prayer and forbid students from wearing Christian symbols, like a simple cross, but even expunge the real story of Christianity in America from history textbooks. Worse still, in the name of "diversity," "tolerance," "multiculturalism," and "sex education," the social engineers actively inculcate hatred of Christianity as ignorant, repressive, and offensive. Not exactly the agenda of most parents whose tax dollars support the public schools.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.