- Table View
- List View
Abigail's Child... Widow Abigail Cooprel had been devastated by the news that her daughter had died at birth and been "switched" with a healthy baby. Now, six years later, she cherished her son as if her were truly her own, and there was nothing she wouldn't do to keep him. The years he'd roamed the Colorado mining camps searching for his long-lost wife and the child he'd never seen had taken their toll on Willem Tremain. Lonely and bereft, he'd almost given up hope, until Abigail and her blue-eyed boy made him ache to love again.
The Law Had Made A MistakeTorn from her child's arms and imprisoned as a murderess, Marydyth Hollenbeck had thought her life was over. Now fate had set her free. But what was freedom, bound to ex-lawman Flynn O'Bannion, the man she had vowed to hate for the rest of her days?Flynn had always ridden alone, until he became guardian to an angelic little girl, and knew his roaming days were over. But how would the child he considered his daughter feel when she discovered that he was the one who had sent her mother to prison for something she didn't do?
Chase Cordell Was Coming HomeLinese had long awaited her husband's homecoming, but the hero that returned from the war was not the dashing rogue that had captured her in a whirlwind courtship. Who was this man with haunted eyes who could still make her heart pound ceaselessly?His memory shattered by war, Chase Cordell vowed to keep the loss of his identity a secret-even from the beautiful stranger whose touch rekindled a long-forgotten flame. But time was running out, and the past that stalked him was taking on a sinister life of its own....
There Was More At Stake Here Than MoneyTemple Parish knew it the minute Constance Cadwallender set foot in Montana. If he were saddled with "little Connie," how could he concentrate on winning the scientific prize that would make his reputation? Particularly since Connie wasn't little anymore...and was determined to beat him at his own game!Temple Parish was a modern-day pirate who'd stoop to anything to get what he wanted-even her, Constance feared. But now that she'd challenged him to unearth a great discovery, how come all she could think about was burying herself in his arms?
TERRITORIAL BRIDEBROOKS JAMES THOUGHT HE'D LEFT HIS DANDY DAYS BEHIND HIM...But when Missy O'Bannion, the wildfire cowgirl who'd lassoed his heart, set her sights on becoming a lady with a capital L, he traded the wide-open spaces of the West for the gilded streets of Little Old New York...!Missy O'Bannion knew only two things: that she wanted to be a genuine "lady" and that one look from Brooks made her feel like anything but! Was this true love? He claimed he wanted her forever, but she still had doubts that even true love could survive that long!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.