- Table View
- List View
This personal growth diet companion encourages dieters--no matter what diet plan they are on--to stick to it by giving them the tools to address the issues behind their eating habits and to make the right choices.Going on a diet is easy, staying on a diet is hard and it is the consistent, long-term lifestyle change that results in real success. This book is not a diet but a diet companion. There are 100 short lessons that provide coping skills, behavioral tools, and personal growth ideas that serve as a companion and encourager and give dieters the daily strength to stick with their resolution. Spangle tackles the emotional and psychological issues of weight loss, which is missing from most diet plans. They tell you what to eat. 100 Days of Weight Loss gives you the personal tools to make the right choices.
BE SUCCESSFUL WITH ANY DIET PLAN Do you start a diet, then quit because you keep slipping up? Have you lost weight, then gained it back-many times? Most people average just three to four weeks on their diet before they fall off the wagon. But with 700 Days of Weight Loss, you'll never have to be a diet dropout again! DAILY MOTIVATORS MAKE IT EASY TO STAY COMMITTED Using concepts from her nationally acclaimed book Life Is Hard, Food Is Easy, weight-loss expert Linda Spangle offers simple daily motivators that will keep you committed to your program for a minimum of 100 days. That's enough time to learn a new set of skills and completely change your weight-loss pattern-forever. This book works with any diet or maintenance plan to help you Stop emotional eating and get control over food Stay motivated all the way to your goal Learn instant tools that work in every food situation Receive consistent support from other people Make sense of meal portions, food triggers, and much more
Linda Spangle, founder and director of the highly successful WINNERS for Life wellness and weight-loss clinic, offers hope to those who want to take control over their eating habits and lose weight for good. Life Is Hard, Food Is Easy will completely change the way you think about food, giving you a powerful strategy for conquering your emotional eating habits and achieving lasting weight-loss success. With Spangle's approach, you can succeed on any diet. Without it, most diets are doomed to fail. Using specific guidelines, each step in Spangle's 5-step plan involved answering a question related to the connection between food and emotions.
Life Is Hard, Food Is Easy: The 5-Step Plan to Overcome Emotional Eating and Lose Weight on Any Dietby Linda Spangle
The 5-Step Plan to Overcome Emotional Eating and Lose Weight on Any Diet
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.