- Table View
- List View
Abigail's Child... Widow Abigail Cooprel had been devastated by the news that her daughter had died at birth and been "switched" with a healthy baby. Now, six years later, she cherished her son as if her were truly her own, and there was nothing she wouldn't do to keep him. The years he'd roamed the Colorado mining camps searching for his long-lost wife and the child he'd never seen had taken their toll on Willem Tremain. Lonely and bereft, he'd almost given up hope, until Abigail and her blue-eyed boy made him ache to love again.
The Law Had Made A MistakeTorn from her child's arms and imprisoned as a murderess, Marydyth Hollenbeck had thought her life was over. Now fate had set her free. But what was freedom, bound to ex-lawman Flynn O'Bannion, the man she had vowed to hate for the rest of her days?Flynn had always ridden alone, until he became guardian to an angelic little girl, and knew his roaming days were over. But how would the child he considered his daughter feel when she discovered that he was the one who had sent her mother to prison for something she didn't do?
Chase Cordell Was Coming HomeLinese had long awaited her husband's homecoming, but the hero that returned from the war was not the dashing rogue that had captured her in a whirlwind courtship. Who was this man with haunted eyes who could still make her heart pound ceaselessly?His memory shattered by war, Chase Cordell vowed to keep the loss of his identity a secret-even from the beautiful stranger whose touch rekindled a long-forgotten flame. But time was running out, and the past that stalked him was taking on a sinister life of its own....
There Was More At Stake Here Than MoneyTemple Parish knew it the minute Constance Cadwallender set foot in Montana. If he were saddled with "little Connie," how could he concentrate on winning the scientific prize that would make his reputation? Particularly since Connie wasn't little anymore...and was determined to beat him at his own game!Temple Parish was a modern-day pirate who'd stoop to anything to get what he wanted-even her, Constance feared. But now that she'd challenged him to unearth a great discovery, how come all she could think about was burying herself in his arms?
TERRITORIAL BRIDEBROOKS JAMES THOUGHT HE'D LEFT HIS DANDY DAYS BEHIND HIM...But when Missy O'Bannion, the wildfire cowgirl who'd lassoed his heart, set her sights on becoming a lady with a capital L, he traded the wide-open spaces of the West for the gilded streets of Little Old New York...!Missy O'Bannion knew only two things: that she wanted to be a genuine "lady" and that one look from Brooks made her feel like anything but! Was this true love? He claimed he wanted her forever, but she still had doubts that even true love could survive that long!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.