- Table View
- List View
Designed for students at a variety of skill levels, Learning Adobe Photoshop CS2 teaches using real-world design examples. The Learning series provides students with a total-immersion, hands-on tutorial that walks them step-by-step, mouse-click by mouse-click, keystroke by keystroke through all the features of the software application. The well-illustrated, spiral-bound text contains easy-to-read, appealingly formatted procedural explanations and step-by-step exercises in a multi-part Lesson format.
The best of the best from our Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint Bibles! Learn the sought-after features of the core applications from the Office 2013 suite. This Office 2013 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2013 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach; the Word 2013 Bible, by Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; the PowerPoint 2013 Bible, by MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and the Access 2013 Bible from Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika. This major resource also covers Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, and other important features in the Office 2013 suite. If you want to quickly and effectively use Office 2013, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book. Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2013 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet"; Word and Office expert Lisa A. Bucki; MOS Master Instructor and PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; Microsoft Certified Application Developer Michael Alexander; and Office and Access expert Dick Kusleika Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to accomplish critical business tasks Also covers Publisher, OneNote, SkyDrive, the Cloud, and other key features and topics for Office 2013 Get the best of four Office 2013 books in one with this power-packed reference!
Top-to-bottom coverage of the top-selling Microsoft Office applicationIf you want to use Microsoft Word to create more than just simple documents, start with this ultimate Word guide. Packed with the in-depth content that is the hallmark of all Wiley Bibles, this book covers it all. You'll first find out what's new in Word 2013 on the features level - formatting, styles, tables, and more - before you dive into the big stuff that can help you become more efficient. From document design to creating master documents to applying security to collaborating in the Cloud, you'll learn not just how to do tasks, but the best ways to do them, and why. Details everything you need to know to get the most out of Word 2013Walks you through new or refreshed basics, such as formatting, styles, charts, and tables Shows you how to use data sources, create envelopes and labels, and make formsTakes your Word skills up a notch with coverage of keyboard customization, security, collaborating on the Cloud, comparing documents, and much moreStart creating documents at a new level and wow your colleagues, with Word 2013 Bible.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.