- Table View
- List View
Is it the end for the Lady Penitent? Is it the end for Lolth? Lolth has come out of hibernation with a plan that may seem too ambitious even for her, and to pull it off she'll need the help of a drow who's betrayed her at least once already--a drow she's transformed into the demonic Lady Penitent. The shocking conclusion to a trilogy that will change theForgotten Realmsworld forever.
The New York Times best-seller is now in paperback! Now available in paperback, Extinction is the fourth title in the epic Forgotten Realms series about one of the most popular races in the setting. This title landed on the New York Times best-seller list for two straight weeks upon initial hardcover release. Best-selling author R. A. Salvatore wrote the prologue to Extinction and continues to consult on the series, lending his expertise as the author who brought drow society to the forefront of the ...
A plague has ravaged the population of gold dwarves of the Great Rift. It starts slowly, but the progression is devastating. One dwarf has eyes that have become hard and glassy like marbles; a second dwarf has skin that flakes off in sharp, hardened scales; the skeleton of a third is petrified and fused in place; a fourth wastes away with blood that has turned dark and muddy.Clerical magic doesn't help. Neither do herbal remedies, nor spells meant to break curses. And in all cases, death is always the same--the heart blackens, hardens, and eventually stops beating, killing each victim with a heart attack and turning the bodies to stone.It's called the Stoneplague. It's terrifying. And it's spreading.
This novel in 7 parts explores the mean streets of a city where everything has its price and even the wealthiest families will do anything to survive.
Introduce yourself to the Forgotten Realms(R) world with New York Times best-selling author, Lisa Smedman. Larajin, the unacknowledged daughter of Thamalon Uskevren and a half-elf, finds herself embroiled in a bitter war between elves and humans. In an effort to bring peace to both Sembia and the Dalelands, Larajin must confront the twin brother she doesn't know and save a half-brother whose fate hangs in the balance.From the Paperback edition.
Goddesses vie for the soul of people...Halisstra Melarn, convert to the cause of the goddess Eilistraee, was sent to the deepest depths of the Outer Planes to kill the demon goddess she once worshiped, but instead was transformed into a hideous creature bent to the vengeful will of her former mistress.For the Queen of the Demonweb Pits not only survived her Silence but evolved into something greater than she was before - something that no longer needs to share the domain she calls her own.Could it be that the War of the Spider Queen has just begun?
Drow god vs. Drow god! When Lolth and Eilistraee, two drow goddesses, compete for control of the dark elves of Faerûn, more than just the drow are caught in the middle. Though the drow will survive their game, what's at stake is the very nature of what it means to be a dark elf.From the Paperback edition.
Your favorite award-winning, critically acclaimed, and best-selling authors unite to tell stories set in the Dungeons & Dragons world, filled with desperate dragons and cruel elves, honorable demons and fickle gods, wild magic and the sharpest of steel. You don't want to miss this rarest of opportunities to get a glimpse into the D&D adventures created by some of the most brilliant fantasy writers of our age.From the Paperback edition.
Medusanna A priestess of terrifying power convinces the Se'sehen A yuan-ti tribe from the distant jungles of Chult to serve her growing cult of Sseth The merciless god of the serpent people who languishes in the foul plane of Smaragh Where a trapped and desperate Karell can only hope Arvin will find her before the House of Serpents Finally destroys their last hope for freedom.From the Paperback edition.
Enter the mysterious world of the snake-like yuan-ti...Hlondeth - A city populated by the humanoid serpents known as the yuan-ti, and ruled by House Extaminos...This powerful House of Serpents is the ultimate target of The Pox, a human cult whose members worship the goddess of plague and disease, and who begins to work the deadly will of Sibyl's Chosen, a dangerous cabal of yuan-ti who will turn every human in the city into a freakish tainted one, unless Dediana, a yuan-ti half-blood, can stop them all.
The second in a gripping trilogy from R.A. Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen author Lisa Smedman. Viper's Kiss is the second title in a new trilogy exploring the political intrigues of the yuan-ti race, the details of which have been little explored in previous Forgotten Realms products. Lisa Smedman will pen the entire trilogy, which will affect many other storylines in the Forgotten Realms setting. AUTHOR BIO: Formerly a magazine editor, Lisa Smedman splits her week between working as a reporter/editor at a weekly newspaper and writing fiction. She is a frequent contributor to various science fiction and fantasy magazines, and her most recent credits include authoring Extinction: R.A. Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen, Book IV, Heirs of Prophecy, and Venom's Taste, and contributing a short story to The Halls of Stormweather.From the Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.