- Table View
- List View
All women have concerns about their body that they are just too embarrassed to mention to their doctor. In "What The Yuck?!" Health Magazine Medical Editor Dr. Roshini Rajapaksa (Dr. Raj) answers them all - from the serious like 'Is it bad that I drank margaritas before I realized I was pregnant?' and 'Could this mole be skin cancer?' to the offbeat like 'Can too many venti lattes (Green Tea latte made with Soy) give you a heart attack?' and 'Why do I get a headache when I eat chocolate cupcakes?' Dr. Raj sheds light on even the most confusing symptoms, telling readers when not to worry, and when to see their doctor. The book also shares insider tips from Dr. Raj, fascinating factoids - such as 'Most women have one breast that's larger than the other' - as well as poll results, so readers can see at a glance how many seemingly-weird body issues are actually healthy and normal. All 205 questions come from real women; they cover everyday health concerns and thoroughly modern conundrums, such as H1N1 (Swine Flu), celebrity diets, and mobile phone dangers. The book is organized by themes such as 'That time of the month' and 'Between the sheets', making it easy to navigate and irresistible to flip through. Sure to be a classic, "What The Yuck?!" is a book women of all ages will want to own.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.