- Table View
- List View
Divorce, complicated spelling, tricky pronunciation, personal preference -- there are several reasons why you may want to change your name. And though the rules have changed recently, it's still a relatively straightforward procedure. How to Change Your Name in California provides step-by-step instructions and all the forms you need to: choose a name and make it your own change back to your former name after divorce change your child's name get a new or amended birth certificate for you or your child get a new driver license, Social Security card and passport get a court to recognize a change of gender This edition reflects the latest rules and regulations stemming from the Patriot Act and the rise of identity theft, and provides the latest forms. The CD-ROM that accompanies the printed version of this book includes forms or other tools; in this eBook, you'll find all those documents in the appendix or at the back of the book.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.