- Table View
- List View
This book will answer all the financial and legal questions that can arise when caring for the elderly, including: How do you plan for the management of the elder's affairs should he become incompetent in the future? Is the proper insurance being carried or can it be restructured to reduce expenses? How much money can I give my elders without impacting government aid? What are the goals of estate tax planning? These questions and more will be answered in the comprehensive 250 Questions format. Whether you are caring full- or part-time for an aging parent, friend, or neighbor, you'll find all the answers you need in this compact guide.
How can you provide a financially sound future for your loved ones while avoiding estate planning or even making a will? Are you unsure about how to effectively plan for the disposition of your assets?
Estate planning is essential--no matter how much money or property you intend to leave to your heirs
Whether you're looking to buy foreclosed property as an investment-or as your dream home, The 250 Questions Everyone Should Ask About Buying Foreclosures provides you with the essential questions and answers including how to: Decide if a foreclosure purchase is right for you Learn the foreclosure rules particular to your state Find thousands of property listings before anyone else Place the perfect bid at auctions Buy properties during various stages of the foreclosure process Get an initial investment together This one-of-a-kind guide will explain everything you need to know to get in on-and profit from-this lucrative real estate opportunity. Lita Epstein, MBA, excels at translating complex financial topics critical to people's everyday life. She has more than a dozen books on the market, including The 250 Questions You Need to Ask to Avoid Foreclosure, Streetwise(r) Crash Course MBA, Streetwise(r) Retirement Planning, and Alpha Teach Yourself Retirement Planning in 24 Hours. She was the content director for the financial services Web site MostChoice. com and managed the site Investing for Women. She also wrote TipWorld's Mutual Fund Tip of the Day in addition to columns about mutual fund trends for numerous websites. She lives in Poinciana, FL.
This one-of-a-kind guide will explain everything you need to know to get in on-and profit from-this lucrative real estate opportunity.
Protect and Grow Your Portfolio in Turbulent Times
Being laid off is a traumatic event. Here is a practical guide to dealing with the tough questions a layoff poses. Using a week-to-week timeline, this book will show downsized workers how to reorganize schedules, set financial and organizational priorities, and go for their next job with confidence and enthusiasm.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.