- Table View
- List View
Welcome to the Ozarks, the setting of award-winning author Christine Lynxwiler's latest breath-taking romance, where the lives of a timid dog whisperer and an out-for-revenge reporter collide. Elyse McCord, the biological daughter of a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde, turns into a mighty warrior when a dog's well-being is at stake. Finding herself in the sights of a pistol-wielding maniac whose been mistreating his dog, she's suddenly swept to safety by Andrew Stone, a widower bent on hunting down his wife's killers. Is there any future for an outlaw's daughter and a Texas ranger's son?
Kristianna Harrington always dreamed of a Christmas wedding. After two broken engagements, she's content to forget romance and run her Christmas shop in Jingle Bells, Arkansas. She thinks her biggest fear is making it down the aisle as maid of honor in her best friend's Christmas wedding. When her beloved Jingle Bells is threatened, she struggles to sort through her jumbled feelings concerning the handsome lawyer hired to change the town name and her childhood sweetheart who has returned just in time to come to her aid. Will her heart discover the truth before both her town and her Christmas spirit is extinguished?
All Done with the Dashing by Pamela Dowd. Maggie Mackenzie determines that Thanksgiving cooking everyone else's favorite dish is holiday insanity--and decides to transform this Christmas from work to worship. Is she really ready to give up the longstanding traditions? And what will the change mean for her household? No Holly, No Ivy by Wanda Luttrell. Alone for the first time at Christmas, Loraine is determined to enjoy it. She'll miss her distant family but feels she has the perfect recipe for a stress-free holiday. O Little Town of Progress by Wanda Luttrell. The town of Progress had made no progress, and octogenarian Mary Martha Sims is content to live out her days in her late husband's dark old house. Nearby, Olde Towne is changing rapidly. Journalist Charlie Justice, expecting her first child, worries over a transformation that will affect all of her plans. Can a Christmas encounter teach these two women to see beyond past hurts and present circumstances to what they can learn from one another? My True Love Gave to Me ... by Christine Lynxwiler. Penny Lassiter has the Christmas season down to an art, from tree trimming to cookie baking to all the endless parties. But when her husband takes her traditions for a ride, Penny's left to wonder, Where do we put the tree? More importantly, she'll ask herself where the Christmas spirit lives, and whether it's marked on a map. Penny's about to find exactly what true love gives to her, on and off the road.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.