HBR Case Study
The lifeblood of the global economy, information has become a source of growing risk as more firms maintain information online. With risks now fueled by sophisticated, organized, malicious groups, information security requires not only technology, but a clear understanding of potential risks, decision-making behaviors, and metrics for evaluating business and policy options. Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security, an edited volume contributed by well-established researchers in the field worldwide, presents the latest research on economics driving both the risks and the solutions. Covering the implications of policy within firms and across countries, this volume provides managers and policy makers with new thinking on how to manage risk. Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security is designed for managers, policy makers, and researchers focusing on economics of information security, as well as for advanced-level students in computer science, business management and economics.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.