- Table View
- List View
This book prepares students for updated word lists to reflect current word usage and frequency. More reproducible tests and new sentence completion exercises to prepare students for the revised SAT - Context sentences for related forms of vocabulary words- New reading passages and activities to improve comprehension and apply lessons- Expanded teacher and student notes that make implementation easy.
- In-depth understanding of the Before, During, and After reading process- Essential skills and strategies for a variety of materials and genres- Key comprehension tools, including notetaking, outlining, cause-effect diagrams, and double-entry journals- A resource for content area reading, supplemental reading activities, tutorials, and homework support
Definitions for the three hundred words are taught in this textbook. This book guides students on how to use the dictionary, pronounce words and improve their vocabulary.
Develops a student's skills in dictionary, thesaurus, speech, vocabulary, proverbs, idioms and multiple meanings.
The book contains definitions and pronunciations of hundreds of words. The book guides how to use dictionary and taking tests. It is a very useful and resourceful book.
10th grade Vocabulary
Updated word lists to reflect current word usage and frequency. More reproducible tests and new sentence completion exercises to prepare students for the revised SAT - Context sentences for related forms of vocabulary words- New reading passages and activities to improve comprehension and apply lessons- Expanded teacher and student notes that make implementation easy.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.