- Table View
- List View
With the rise of social networks, "Twitterized" attention spans, and new forms of video content, the techniques that worked in crafting attention-grabbing, clickable, and actionable online copy a few years ago are simply not as effective today. Thoroughly revised, the third edition of Web Copy That Sells gives readers proven methods for achieving phenomenal success with their online sales and marketing efforts. They will learn to: Use psychological tactics that compel Web surfers to buy * Create effective, highly-targeted Facebook ads * Test copy to maximize response * Write online marketing video scripts that sell * Craft compelling copy forinteractive advertising banners * Produce high-converting video sales letters * And more Proven and practical, Web Copy That Sells shows how to quickly turn lackluster sites into "perpetual money machines," streamline key messages down to irresistible "cyber bites" . . . and ensure that Web copy, e-mail, and marketing communications pack a fast, powerful - and sales generating - punch.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.