Before Albert Einstein was an internationally renowned genius, he was a kid--learn all about his childhood and what makes him an all-star in American history!Albert Einstein is a household name synonymous with genius around the world. His work unlocked mysteries of the universe and also impacted everyday conveniences like remote controls and televisions. And while most are familiar with Einstein's adult wisdom (and wild hair), do you know what he was like as a child? From his passion for music--he played both the violin and the piano--to his early curiosity for understanding the mysteries of science, in this narrative biography you'll learn all about Albert Einstein's childhood and the influences that shaped the life of a remarkable man.
All children know who Albert Einstein grew up to be--but what was he like as a child? A fictionalized biography of the childhood of the famous scientist.
Walt Disney's imagination made him an all-star in American history, and his childhood is where it all began!Walter Elias "Walt" Disney had a huge impact on the entertainment industry as an animator, film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and international icon. But what was the original voice of Mickey Mouse like as a kid? In this narrative biography, you'll learn about the childhood of the boy who grew up to win and be nominated for more Academy Awards than anyone else in history!
A fictionalized biography concentrating on the boyhood of the cartoonist and filmmaker who created Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.