- Table View
- List View
Discover the path to a happy life, from a woman who overcame the odds and achieved a joyful lifeAuthor Marilyn Tam takes what she learned from being an unwanted, neglected, and abused child in Hong Kong to become an international business success and humanitarian who is happy, healthy, and at peace with herself. In The Happiness Choice, she teaches readers how to live the life of their dreams. This book reveals the principles, tools, and philosophies she has used to achieve a balanced, healthy, and joyful life. People want contentment, love, and happiness from meaningful work, personal relationships, healthy mind and body, a spiritual core, and a reason for living. Tam details a path to get you there.Offers overall perspective, inspiration, and support to help people achieve their dreams Packed with personal stories and advice from Tam, celebrated entrepreneur and sought-after speaker and consultant, working globally with Fortune 500 companies, governments, and non-profit organizationsThe Happiness Choice, is filled with stories, tips, and insights on how anyone can live the life they've dreamed of living--a happy, healthy, successful, and dynamically balanced life.
From noted humanitarian, business leader, speaker, and author, Marilyn Tam, comes the how to book "Living the Life of Your Dreams: The Secrets to Turning Your Dreams into Reality". As a native from Hong Kong who arrived in America barely speaking English, Marilyn's own journey provides a fascinating backdrop to this unique how to book. Designed primarily for readers trying to balance professional and personal lives of meaning and purpose, "Living the Life of Your Dreams" focuses on how readers can have powerful professional fulfillment, happy home lives, loving interpersonal relationships, excellent physical and mental health, and spiritual growth all at the same time. Marilyn has achieved this dynamically balanced state in her own life and learned from her own mistakes along the way. She is now dedicated to helping others achieve the balance she has in her life and will be doing so, not just in this book, but in keynote speeches, workshops, DVDs and CDs, all focused on sharing the Secrets presented in "Living the Life of Your Dreams".
Combine Eastern and Western wisdom, mix in proven techniques from Adam Markel the CEO of New Peaks and proven techniques from legendary soul healer Dr. and Master Sha, and you get Soul Over Matter. Designed for readers at every level of economic experience, this book can increase their financial abundance. Soul Over Matter is destined to be the Think And Grow Rich of the 21st century. In addition to practical wisdom and easy-to-implement, proven techniques, the book includes specific financial blessing calligraphies, which allow readers to focus on their financial challenges and conquer them. There are universal laws for creating wealth, and Soul Over Matter explains these laws in simple language.Soul Over Matter is the first financial advice book to focus on the importance of soul in creating wealth. Other books such as Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich have hinted at the importance of connecting to universal laws to create financial abundance. Soul Over Matter is the first book to give specific techniques to do so.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.