- Table View
- List View
When it comes to strategies, salespeople usually veer toward one of two extremes: operating analytically...or by the seat of their pants. In this groundbreaking book on sales creativity, readers will learn how to integrate the right-brain aptitude for innovation with the left-brain affinity for logic and process. The result is a fresh, dynamic approach that addresses customers' needs while expanding the salesperson's entire way of thinking. Packed with real-life examples and powerful principles, The Innovative Sale reveals how to: * Define the sales challenge * Question assumptions and look for ways to reframe the problem * Mine unrelated situations for fresh solutions * Get comfortable with feeling lost as you explore new directions * Break some rules and learn to "grow with the flow" The Innovative Sale draws on the work of pioneering geniuses in design, architecture, and the arts to help salespeople develop a predictable creative process. With the tools and tips of this game-changing book in hand, they'll unleash their own unique powers of intuition and innovation, and land more sales than ever before--in ways they never imagined possible.
The way a company designs its sales compensation program has a greater impact on behavior and results than any sales training, sales management method, or leadership message. Yet most senior executives fail to see the big picture, leading to fundamental misalignments between sales strategy and organizational goals. Featuring insightful interviews with Fortune 1000 C-level executives and real lessons from the field, this essential book reveals the tough questions leaders should be asking about how sales incentives drive the business. It provides valuable thought models and a Revenue Roadmap identifying the four major competency areas and 16 related disciplines that must connect for an organization to grow profitably. Last but not least, readers will find an interactive report card they can use to grade their own compensation plans. Sales compensation powers the performance of the entire business. What Your CEO Needs to Know about Sales Compensation casts a spotlight on how leaders at all levels can leverage the strategic power of incentives to reach the ultimate goals of their organization.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.