This book describes several techniques to address variation-related design challenges for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The methods presented are results from recent research works involving receiver front-end circuits, baseband filter linearization, and data conversion. These circuit-level techniques are described, with their relationships to emerging system-level calibration approaches, to tune the performances of analog circuits with digital assistance or control. Coverage also includes a strategy to utilize on-chip temperature sensors to measure the signal power and linearity characteristics of analog/RF circuits, as demonstrated by test chip measurements. Describes a variety of variation-tolerant analog circuit design examples, including from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;Includes built-in testing techniques, linked to current industrial trends;Balances digitally-assisted performance tuning with analog performance tuning and mismatch reduction approaches;Describes theoretical concepts as well as experimental results for test chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.