- Table View
- List View
Coming home is never simple! Audrey Stone and her floral shop are thorns in Gray Turner's side! He's in Accord, Colorado, trying to focus on wrapping up his family's business affairs. Instead, thoughts of Audrey and her tempting Hollywood beauty keep filling his head. How can he be this preoccupied with someone whose goals conflict with his? Then suddenly, he needs Audrey's support. Digging into his family affairs has revealed secrets that could ruin everything. With her help, he might be able to stop that. Funny how he once thought she stood in the way of his plans. Now he thinks Audrey could be the answer to his future!
Can you outrun your past? Angel Donovan can't. The moment she crosses the town limits of Ordinary, Montana, she feels the weight of who she used to be looming. But there's one person who sees beyond her former wild-child self-Timm Franck. Too bad he's also the one person she's wary of...with good reason. Thanks to his journalistic skills, the private details of her scandalous upbringing are a matter of public record. Despite her efforts, avoiding Timm is an impossible task. The man has made it his business to stay close. To make amends? Or to give them a shot at a relationship they never had? Whatever his motivation, Angel can honestly say this is the last place she expected to find something-someone- so extraordinary.
Harlequin Superromance brings you three new novels for one great price, available now for a limited time only from October 1 to October 31! Experience powerful relationships that deliver a strong emotional punch and a guaranteed happily ever after. This Harlequin Superromance bundle includes A Texas Family by Linda Warren, For the First Time by Stephanie Doyle and Because of Audrey by Mary Sullivan.Enjoy more story and more romance from Harlequin Superromance with 6 new novels every month!
Coming back has just raised the stakesA single encounter with the gorgeous Laura Cameron and Nick Jordan knows he has a lot to make up for. What he did to her years ago changed their lives dramatically. Unfortunately making amends isn't easy, especially when this sizzling attraction keeps interfering with his good intentions. He's torn between the strong urge to get out of the hometown he despises and exploring what could develop between them.The longer Nick's in Colorado, though, the more he seems tied to this place. His daughter insists he reconcile with his estranged brothers. And the project that brought him here has hit a roadblock. But the one thing that could tip the scales in keeping him here? When Laura announces she's pregnant...with his child!
When it's cold outside...A city girl to her core, Callie MacKintosh doesn't do rugged. She does do her job, however. That's why she's here in this Rocky Mountain town getting more of rugged than she ever wanted. All she has to do is persuade Gabe Jordan to sign over his share of the family land so her boss can develop it.Too bad the situation is not that simple. Gabe is her boss's estranged brother. And Gabe is the most fascinating man she's ever met. Her focus is severely compromised by his strong, sexy ways. More than that, having spent time on this land, she's no longer convinced a ski resort belongs here. But she thinks she might. Because for the first time, with Gabe, she feels as though she's come home.
She'd rather be anywhere than here in Ordinary, Montana. Tackling the books for a failing ranch as a favor to a friend is not city girl Amy Graves's scene. And every time Hank Shelter stonewalls her search for the truth, she wants to be gone yesterday. Seriously. Still, something about the Sheltering Arms calls to her. Maybe it's the open spaces. Maybe it's the inner-city kids having the time of their lives here. Or maybe it's Hank, who is proving too good, too kind to be real. Despite herself, Amy's falling for his charm. But to put the ranch to rights she needs to know what he's hiding. Even if it destroys the sweet thing developing between them.
Shannon Wilson is on the fast track to the top. A DEA agent from the big city, she's simply passing through Ordinary, Montana, to settle a score. And no small-town sheriff will derail her plans simply because he flashes a badge and a great smile...no matter how sexy he looks in that cowboy hat.After all, Sheriff Cash Kavenagh is ready to settle into that white-picket-fence ideal. And Shannon isn't about to swap her fast-paced lifestyle for such an ordinary existence. Only problem is-wrapped in those big masculine arms of his, Shannon can't seem to shake the feeling that life with Cash may just be the most extraordinary thing that's ever happened to her.
Rem Caldwell has made mistakes-there's no denying that. But he knows he can be the father his son deserves. If only Sara Franck would agree. She keeps bringing up their shared past, no matter how many times Rem tells her he's changed. Telling her isn't enough. Rem has to show Sara that he's a different man. And he has to do it soon-he needs his mother to know her grandson before it's too late. Because the one thing Rem wants more than anything is a permanent family reunion with Sara, the woman he adores.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.