- Table View
- List View
Ed Middleton is ecstatic: he's just got engaged to his girlfriend, Sam, and he couldn't be happier. At least, he thinks he's engaged. The thing is, it was Sam who did the proposing, and the more he thinks about it, the less he's sure that she was actually asking him to marry her. She could have just been asking the question, you know. . . hypothetically. As the wedding day draws nearer, Ed becomes more and more uneasy. Sam keeps disappearing off for furtive meetings and private phone calls, and when he spies her going into a pub with a man he's never seen before, all his old jealousies and insecurities threaten to re-surface. It's the perfect time for Ed's unhinged ex-girlfriend, Jane, to show up on his doorstep. Meanwhile, Dan - Ed's best-friend and soon-to-be-best-man - is determined to throw him a stag night to remember. And when a severely hung-over Ed wakes up the morning after the night before to see a second dent in the pillow, it seems as if Dan has got his wish. Will Ed manage to find out the truth about his stag night as well as the identity of Sam's secret man? Or will an accidental proposal lead them both down the aisle to a wedding neither of them ever imagined?
He's your best friend. She's the love of his life. You've got six weeks to convince him otherwise. Adam Bailey is appalled when his best friend Nick announces that he's about to marry his new girlfriend, Sandra. Can't Nick see just how wrong the loud-mouthed, bossy, gold-digging Sandra is for him? Somehow Adam has to make his friend see the error of his ways - without losing his friendship in the process. With only six weeks to go until the wedding, there's not a lot of time. But amidst the chaos, carnage and confusion which ensue in the run-up to the big day, Adam himself meets someone who will change his life in ways he could never have expected.
It's not me - it's you.' When Edward Middleton hears those words from Jane, his girlfriend of the past ten years, he knows he's in serious trouble. 'You've let yourself go,' she tells him. 'So I'm letting you go too.'
Despite his new-found fame on ITV 5's latest soap, womaniser Dan Davis is failing to score with the ladies. Every time. And he can't understand why. All is revealed when Dan and his friend Ed Middleton come across a mysterious website - slateyourdate. com - where women rate their experiences of their exes, and where Dan is shocked to learn that long after he's given them one, his ex-girlfriends are giving him one - one out of ten, that is. Faced with the prospect of a lifetime of singledom, Dan needs to crack the code of a website that's strictly women only to find out where he's been going wrong. Then he must track down his many exes in order to put things right. Along the way, Dan discovers he has much to learn about himself. Particularly when he meets up again with Polly - and realizes he wants her back. Can Dan convince his former love he's changed? Can Ed convince Dan he needs to change in the first place? Can the two friends use their new-found knowledge to help other men in the same boat?
The hilarious new romantic comedy from the bestselling author of THE EX-BOYFRIEND'S HANDBOOK
Ben Grant is fed up with always meeting the wrong girl. Having just celebrated his 29th birthday by being dumped by his 29th girlfriend, he decides he can't go on like this. Why can't he be as blissfully happy as his best friend Ashif, about to marry the beautiful Prithi, a bride chosen for him by his parents? Suddenly Ben has a great idea: why not ask his own parents to do the same for him? But while Ben's parents see this as the perfect opportunity to set their son on the right path to matrimonial bliss, it soon becomes clear that Ben's idea of the kind of woman he wants to settle down with is quite different from that of his somewhat traditional mum and dad. Following a series of disastrous dates, Ben starts to realize that he wouldn't let his parents pick him out a shirt to wear, let alone a woman to marry. But when Ben finally meets the girl he thinks might be 'the one', he realizes that maybe he does have something to learn from his mum and dad after all. Can he learn the art of romance from his parents and land the girl of his dreams?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.