- Table View
- List View
All Jack Blank knows is his bleak, dreary life at St. Barnaby's Home for the Hopeless, Abandoned, Forgotten, and Lost--an orphanage in the swampland of New Jersey. Covertly reading old comic books is Jack's only solace. But his life changes forever when he meets an emissary from a secret country called the Imagine Nation, an astonishing place where all the fantastic and unbelievable things in the world originate. Including Jack.Jack soon discovers that he has an amazing ability--one that could make him the savior of Imagine Nation and the world beyond...or the biggest threat they've ever faced.
Jack Blank confronts his destiny in this action-packed conclusion to the trilogy Publishers Weekly calls a "no-holds-barred adventure."Ever since Jack Blank learned that he came from the amazing country of the Imagine Nation, he's known that his fate could go down two very different paths--he could either be the greatest hero the world has ever known, or its greatest villain. Now the final battle is here, and it's time for Jack to discover the direction of his destiny. The action-packed trilogy concludes with more surprises, twists, and adventure than ever--along with the same humor and heart that has brought so many fans to Jack's story.
Jack and his fellow students are now well into their School of Thought training and are "sidekicking" for official, card-carrying superheroes. But even though Jack feels more at home in the Imagine Nation, he's still hiding secrets from his friends Skerren and Allegra. Jack is trying to find out how far the RÜstov sleeper virus has spread, working to find a cure, and striving to avoid the dire future that Revile warned him about. Meanwhile, Jonas Smart is working just as hard to discover what Jack is hiding from everyone. When a rogue Secreteer--the protectors of Imagine Nation citizens' secrets--starts selling info to the highest bidder, Smart is ready and waiting. If Jack is going to help prevent a second RÜstov invasion, keep Smart from discovering his secrets, and find out what a shadowy, half-mad Secreteer knows about his long-lost father, he'll need to learn to trust his friends and find the true path toward becoming a hero himself.'s as good as dead. When Jack discovers that the Secreteer causing all this trouble also has information about his father, the distractions really start piling up. If Jack is going to help prevent a second RÜstov invasion, keep Smart from discovering his secrets, and find out what a shadowy, half-mad Secreteer knows about his long-lost father, he'll need to learn to trust his friends, and to find the true path toward becoming a hero himself.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.