- Table View
- List View
Consumers - exposed to roughly four thousand marketing messages a day - are no longer willing to be part of a passive consumer base, subject to conventional advertising and marketing. Rather, they are joining a growing tribe of brand atheists who don't want to be targeted by impersonal messages. They want dialogue, which marketers give to them through experiences with brands that are personally relevant, memorable, and meaningful. This is the context for Max Lenderman's experiential marketing (XM) revolution. Lenderman explains who the new cutting-edge marketers are, how they think and operate, and why they matter in today's shifting brand world. He reveals how companies can interact with consumers in meaningful ways and what consumers should expect from companies that want their attention and loyalty. Max has led successful experiential campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and smaller businesses. Here, he unveils groundbreaking case studies and discusses the latest trends in experiential marketing-buzz, sub-viral marketing, roach marketing, text marketing, flash mobs, pop-up retail, advergaming, retailainment, and causal marketing. Experience the Message gives its readers-consumers and marketers the essential knowledge they need to charge to the front of the global marketing movement.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.