- Table View
- List View
Following the introduction in 2013 of the FFICM exam for trainees in intensive care, this book provides candidates with practice materials for the MCQ section. Written by a team of specialists in intensive care medicine, including senior trainees who have recently passed the new exam and authors of the popular FRCAQ website, the book contains 270 multiple true-false questions that cover the breadth of the current Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine curriculum. These are presented as three 90-question practice papers, providing candidates with a faithful simulation of the style, standard and format of the questions they will encounter. With short and long explanations for each question, presented with up-to-date references for extended reading, this book is both an ideal tool for in-depth exam preparation, and an excellent resource for practising consultants in intensive care medicine. It is also suitable for candidates taking the EDIC and other intensive care exams worldwide.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.