Capture the story of your baby's first year! The first twelve months of your child's life are full of precious, fleeting moments, from sleepy newborn yawns to first smiles and wobbly first steps. Why entrust your memories to hastily taken snapshots--or worse yet, none at all? Let professional photographer (and mom) Me Ra Koh help you capture the moments with 40 beautiful "photo recipes" anyone can do, with any camera. Telling your baby's story in pictures has never been easier! From the Trade Paperback edition.
Photography tips for moms and dads on how to take everyday portraits of children Celebrated photographer and best-selling author Me Ra Koh provides step-by-step instruction on photographing your family and taking pictures of your child. As a companion book to Your Baby in Pictures, Your Child in Pictures helps you learn to capture your child's special moments with 40 beautiful "photo recipes" that anyone can do, with any camera. From first haircuts to first days of school, from snuggly teddy bears to favorite dress-up clothes, the toddler and childhood years are full of precious days that disappear all too soon. What parent doesn't yearn to freeze the memory of their 2-year-old's chubby cheeks, or their 6-year-old's toothless grin?From the Trade Paperback edition.
For parents (especially moms) with little to no photography experience who want to capture better portraits and photos of their families using any camera.In this follow-up to Your Baby in Pictures and Your Child in Pictures, Me Ra Koh turns her bestselling photo recipe approach to the entire family, offering moms and parents easy yet powerful ideas for capturing holidays, vacations, portraits of all family members (with a special chapter on teens), and the perfectly imperfect joy of everyday life with kids. Through 40 easy "photo recipes"-- explained in simple steps and paired with photo examples -- Me Ra not only helps parents take better photos, but inspires them to discover photography as a way to connect with, cherish, and celebrate their family.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.