- Table View
- List View
Rei Davis is a tough-minded judge who wishes someone could see her softer side. Chris London is a lighthearted matchmaker who wishes someone would take him seriously. When Rei walks into Lunch Meetings--Chris's dating service--and the computer determines that they're a perfect match, sparks fly!
Two months, two weeks and four days ago, Steele woke up alone in a hotel room. All Stone left was a note--and a lot of questions. He's back, and she wants answers--but he wants more. Smart-mouthed Vegas private eye Estella 'Steele' Mezzanotte is used to all kinds of trouble. She's nursing another black eye from her bartending sideline, her mom's dropping hints about nice Italian boys and Midnight Investigation Services is struggling. Otherwise, Steele would never have accepted her current gig--suspected adultery, maybe embezzlement. Possibly murder. Her ex, Cameron Stone, wants to partner. Steele wants to punish him for past misdemeanors. But she's got to trust him or risk facing another side of danger alone. . .
Meghan Foster had always wanted to have a wild, passionate affair, like the ones she fantasized about in her diary. But now she's tired of waiting. Her agenda-to go on a tropical vacation and turn those sensual dreams into reality. And Alex Worth seems to be just the man to help her. He's dark, dangerous and very, very sexy. If only he didn't have an agenda of his own. . . . DEA agent Alex Worth is at the resort on an undercover assignment. Only, he doesn't expect to end up "under the covers" so quickly. From the moment he discovers Meghan's sexy lingerie, red shoes and a diary full of naughty entries in his room, he can't get enough of her. But is Meghan really as innocent as she seems? Because her fantasies-fantasies Alex definitely intends to fulfill-are anything but. . . .
CASE FILE #1: Regina St. Lyon's powers have been waning. Maybe she did betray love, but what else could a duped girl do? At the time, banishing hotter-than-thou Brock Aegis to the Middle Realm seemed like a good idea. But now Brock is back. . . CASE FILE #2: Benedict DeWin is practically wizard royalty -- and as magically gifted as a stale loaf of bread. But then he meets Bryony Flynn, another magical failure -- whose only gift is to make certain things grow. Not that Benedict is complaining. . . CASE FILE #3: Born to a family of seers and shamans, Siobhan Silverhawk has accepted her magicless lifestyle. But when she meets recent widower J. B. Pendleton, Siobhan figures she has magic enough to make a love potion -- which seems to have worked a little too well!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.