- Table View
- List View
Emma Woodhouse and Mr. Knightley won the literary world's heart 200 years ago when Jane Austen first penned the story of their friendship-turned-love.Emma is the young, rich, beautiful heroine with too much time on her hands and an overactive imagination; Mr. Knightley is her long-suffering friend who is always trying to steer her in the right direction. Their love story is one of deep, dedicated affection blooming into passion.But what about all of that sexual tension that crackles in the subtext? In this Wild and Wanton edition of Austen's classic, Emma and Mr. Knightley burn up the pages as they give in to their baser natures. Discover the sexy scenes that readers of Emma have been imagining between Austen's lines since 1815.Sensuality Level: Hot
Operation: Middle of the Garden is a top-secret government and military operation running under the nose of the American public in Washington, D. C. Eight years ago, troops in Afghanistan stumbled upon the remains of what looked to be the Garden of Eden. The skeletal remains of two trees peeked through centuries-worth of sand and debris. The soldiers who discovered the trees were coerced into being test subjects for the trees' fruit. The fruit from the supposed Tree of Eternal Life turned the men immortal. Now, the Operation seeks to test the fruit from the second tree: the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.Jericho Edwards was the first test subject at the inception of Operation: Middle of the Garden. When he viewed his nurse Emily Kent for the first time, a mysterious Voice whispered, "The One," to him. Jericho and Emily immediately became soul mates, a phenomenon caused by the fruit that became known as Impulse pairing, but Emily died a short while later due to a complicated pregnancy. Jericho has never been the same. He remains in the compound of the Operation because he has no desire to live, yet no other option but to live. He agrees to test the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil so he is of some use to the compound.Dahlia Gutierrez is a convicted criminal. When faced with prison or joining Operation: Middle of the Garden, Dahlia immediately chooses to become a test subject for both trees. She has a secret, and she needs the kind of potential freedom to flee at the drop of a hat that prison would impede. One thing's for sure: she's learned a lot from her past, and she's going to do whatever it takes to make sure she never makes those mistakes again. The biggest lesson she's learned? That she can only depend on herself.Sensuality Level: Sensual
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.