- Table View
- List View
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows® Phone 7 Get the guide that makes learning Windows Phone 7 plain and simple! This full-color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to set up and use your new phone -- with easy-to-follow steps, screenshots and concise, straightforward language. Here's WHAT you'll learn: Set up and use your new phone in a few easy steps Make calls, send e-mail, and browse the Web Play music, watch movies, and listen to FM radio Get cool apps and games, and sync them with your PC Edit Microsoft® Office documents and manage appointments Take and share pictures and videos Here's HOW you'll learn it: Jump in wherever you need answers Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.